Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inebriated Ramblings

This post is made while I'm a little in the drink. To be precise, I've had half a bottle of wine to myself and that's about it. I actually made a vlog for my youtube channel, but for some unknown reason, it won't upload. Honestly, that's probably for the best.

I am a pretty ridiculous vlogger, even in the soberest of moments. So not having to inflict my friends upon the torture of seeing me vlog while inebriated is probably a good thing. Of course, blogging while inebriated isn't much better, but at least you can't see my face.

Why that makes a difference, I really don't know. But the fact that you can't see the expressions I'm making is pretty significant.

I drank half a bottle of wine tonight. So forgive any spelling or grammatical errors I make. I don't think I'm making any, but I might be making a shitload.

The big question: why is Dinah drinking tonight? Answer: because she feels truly and completely alone for the first time in a long time. I believe that being even just a bit inebriated is a great way of learning how people actually feel about certain things. I know it's when I feel most honest. Without realising it, I am more honest (which is seriously saying something) when I have had a few than when I'm stone sober.

Huzzah to that..... or something.

Anyway, it's late - I've been drinking - and now I need to sleep. I hope you enjoyed these inebriated ramblings.

2 comments:

  1. Dinaaaaah! You're not alone. I <3 you!!! Even if you're physically by yourself you have this great wide world of people who love you to death and consider you one of their greatest friends ever. And we're all here for you if you're ever feeling down.
    I'm so sad that I can't make it up to your place today :( But you know that if it were an emergency or there was some sort of crisis going down that I'd drop everything and break my car 'cause I'd be going so fast to get there, right? Just say the word.
    <3

    In other news, I TOTALLY feel you on the honesty-while-inebriated thing. OH MAN, do I know what you mean. Anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are places where you can be more lonely. Try Iraq. It's pretty much out in the middle of nowhere. Worst part is that it's a pain in the ass to get anything to inebriate yourself with!! Seriously, lots of influence!!

    Well, I hope that the feelings of loneliness pass and you get to be yourself once again.

    See you when I get back.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete